This may well be the most advanced rechargeable flashlight ever made, and it certainly is the most potent law enforcement rechargeable tactical flashlight yet developed. The Dominator incorporates two independent yet merged lamp/reflector systems to provide, at a touch, either an unprecedented 500+ lumens of blinding force option light, or alternatively, 60 lumens of brilliant general illumination light. Key to its effective use in law enforcement situations is its tactically correct two stage tail cap switch system. Press lightly on the button and you get 60 lumens. Press more firmly and you get your 500+ lumens of blindingly bright light, that can be used in an instant to temporarily visually disable a suspect or to immediately see or evaluate a long range threat. The run time using the 60 lumen lamp is about 3 hours, and it drops to about 20 minutes when the flashlight is run at the 500+ lumen level.
The construction of the 10X parallels that of our other Sure-Fire flashlights. The molded portions of the body and head are of nearly indestructible aramid composite polymer and the two reflectors are precision machined from solid bars of aircraft grade aluminum, and hard anodized on their exterior surfaces for maximum durability.
The most potent rechargeable tactical flashlight yet developed:
- Tactically correct two stage tail cap switch system
- Two independent yet merged lamp/reflector systems provide either 500+ lumens of blinding force option light, or 60 lumens of brilliant general illumination light
- Body is made of Nitrolon, a nearly indestructible aramid composite polymer
- The C900 charger head will accept and charge the flashlight with the battery in place
- Flawless beam, always in focus
- Awesome Self-Defense tool, as it will temporarily stun a threat by directing the beam into the eyes
- The 10X911 system comes complete with the 10X flashlight (with the integrated 500 lumen MN31 Lamp Assembly and the 60 lumen MN30 Lamp Assembly) and a rapid and smart AC/DC charging system
- The 10X000 is the 10X without the charging system