- Dual rated: To meet the requirements of both short tons and metric tons.
- Metric rating: McKissick and Lebus snatch blocks are metric rated to a design factor of 4 to 1. Since they are metric rated, with a world class design, they are applicable to worldwide use without conversion.
- U.S. rating: When compared to other blocks which are rated in short tons, the design factor of McKissick and Lebus snatch blocks are 4.5 to 1.
- Fatigue properties: McKissick and Lebus snatch blocks are fatigue rated. The blocks are designed to meet specific fatigue performance levels. They meet the requirements for the new Euronorm Standards: 20,000 cycles at 1-1/2 times the Working Load Limit.
- Latch Kits: McKissick and Lebus snatch blocks, utilizing a hook as an end fitting connection, can be equipped with latches.
- Application information: Application and warning information for tackle block systems is attached directly to each block. In addition, each block has a product warning sticker attached directly to it for the purpose of giving specific warning instructions about the block.
- Lock nut: McKissick snatch blocks have a special high performance lock nut on the nonmoveable side plate for securing the sheave pin.
- Sheave and wire line: Sheaves for McKissick and Lebus snatch blocks have a machine formed groove.
- Secondary Securement Systems: McKissick and Lebus snatch blocks are designed to incorporate a secondary securement system which retains the end fitting connection bolt when the block is in the closed position. In addition, a patented system retains the end fitting connection bolt when the block is in the open position, thus eliminating the loss of block parts.