Felco Cutters are great and very powerful tool for cutting steel wire rope. C12 is particularly suitable for manufacturing and repairs in all fields of industry and craft. Because of the special shape of the blades, cables are not crushed, but cut progressively. Hardened steel blades and Centre bolt, unbreakable forged aluminum alloy handles with plastic covering for good grip.
- The Felco C12 two-hand cutter is recommended for cutting steel cable up to 1/2 inch in diameter or 12 mm thick
- High tensile steel strands up to 8 mm thick
- Stainless steel strands up to 6 mm
- Extra tough wire rope or stands up to 5 mm
- The tools cuts electric cables of copper, aluminum or steel-cored aluminum up to 12 mm
- C12 also cuts aluminum or copper rods up to 10 mm diameter, steel rods up to 8 mm and tempered steel spring wire up to 4 mm.
- Enjoy the optimum cutting yield thanks to the shape of the handles and special steel blades
500 mm (19.7 in.)
1500 g (52.9 oz.)