Felco Cutters are great and very powerful tool for cutting steel wire rope. C16 is particularly suitable for manufacturing and repairs in all fields of industry and craft. Because of the special shape of the blades, cables are not crushed, but cut progressively. Hardened steel blades and centre bolt, unbreakable forged aluminum alloy handles with plastic covering for good grip.
- The Felco C16 two-hand cutter is recommended for cutting steel cable up to 5/8 inch in diameter or 16 mm thick
- High tensile steel strands up to 14 mm thick
- Stainless steel strands up to 7 mm
- Extra tough wire rope or strands up to 6 mm
- The tools cuts electric cables of copper, aluminum or steel-cored aluminum up to 16 mm
- C16 also cuts aluminum or copper rods up to 14 mm diameter, steel rods up to 10 mm and tempered steel spring wire up to 5 mm.
- Enjoy the optimum cutting yield thanks to the shape of the handles and special steel blades
630 mm (24.8 in.)
2300 g (81.1 oz.)