- Pass-through design makes attaching to anchorage quick and easy
- 1-3/4" polyester strength member (5,000 lb. Min. tensile strength)
- 3" wide polyester wear pad for added abrasion resistance and product longevity
- Coated steel hardware for corrosion resistance and strength
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
Our tie-off adaptor is our most versatile anchorage connector combining ease of use, light weight and high strength (5,000 lb. Min. tensile strength). It provides you with an anchorage connector that can be used almost anywhere an anchorage point is needed.