- Bypassable intermediate cable guide for Lad-Saf™ System
- Bolts to ladder rung (1 guide required for every 8m)
- Fits rungs up to 1-1/8" (2.85 cm) diameter
- Extremely rugged and corrosion resistant galvanised mounting hardware
- Non-metallic guide prevents metal-to-metal contact
- Extremely rugged and corrosion resistant galvanized mounting hardware
- Fast, easy and safe installation
- Order top and bottom brackets, cable and sleeve separately
Cable guide for fixed ladder system up to 199 ft. (60.6 m), galvanized, fits rungs up to 1-1/8" (2.85 cm) diameter, 1 every 25 ft. (7.6 m) required.
The Lad-Saf™ flexible cable system consists of a top and bottom bracket that act as anchors for a steel cable that runs the length of the climbing area. A Lad-Saf™ sleeve connects the worker to the system, automatically follows the user during the climb and locks onto the cable in the event of a fall, allowing the user to regain their footing. Designed for ease of use, economy and versatility, optional brackets/designs are available for bolting or welding the system, choose rung clamp sizes/styles, choose systems for straight or curved ladders and for connection to wood, concrete or steel structures. Hundreds of different brackets, styles and configurations are available to suit almost any application. In addition, the versatile system can be used by up to four workers simultaneously for added jobsite flexibility.